Sunday 23 August 2009

FrIEndSHip..

F - is for Fun...That friends share
when they are together.

R - is for Reliability...A true friend is
someone that you can always rely on.

I - is for Interest...Someone who is
genuinely interested in you,your fears,
joys, and life.

E - is for Energy...They pick you up
when you are down,and give you the
energy to go on and believe in yourself.

N - is for Nothing...Nothing is ever too
much,no matter what time it is,
night or day.

D - is for Distance...Although the miles
may separate you,a true friend
is never far away.

S - is for Secrets...Your feelings and
private thoughts that you can only share
with a friend.

H - is for Happiness...The way I feel
when we are together.

I - is for Inseparable...Through good
times and bad,tears and laughter.

P is for Perfect...The friendship that
you and I share,You make normal days
into special days,Turn my tears of
sorrow
into tears of laughter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom Pergi TErjah..